What is a dome cleaner and why is the 'Domekleener' the world's leading solution for cleaning CCTV Cameras?
“ In 2006 falls from height accounted for 46 fatal accidents at work and around 3350 major injuries. They remain the single biggest cause of workplace deaths and one of the main causes of major injury” - Health and Safety Executive.
- Cleans CCTV camera domes and traditional box cameras up to 10 metres high and in difficult locations (such as public areas) without any fuss or inconvenience to the customer - or danger to others!
- Health & Safety laws are very strict especially when working at height. When using ladders at height normally two persons are required and mobile or static access platforms are expensive, requiring training and harnesses. Using the DomeKleener means none of these expensive and lengthy procedures are needed - making huge savings!
- CCTV Sites where Video Management Software (VMS) and Video Analytics (Traffic Monitoring, Asset Protection, Perimeter Intrusion,etc,) are installed Dirty Cameras cause system operational issues so cleaning the cameras regularly is extremely important. The DomeKleener is the answer!
- One person can learn how to use the DomeKleener in just a matter of minutes (no special training needed) and NO POWER required - just bring out the DomeKleener and use!
- The DomeKleener is manufactured in the UK to a high standard, engineered from lightweight aluminium (no plastic!) so it’s extremely durable and cannot rust. Having the DomeKleener in your maintenance kit means you are a forward thinking professional and impressive to the client.
- Often when replaying CCTV incidents camera images can be disappointing. A common cause is dirt and grime. So it’s good practice cleaning cameras on a regular basis (more than the standard twice a year) and especially for external cameras using an ‘anti-spider spray’ (cobwebs cause camera image problems). The DomeKleener solves this problem without cost, fuss or mess!